Wednesday 19 March 2014

Cakes from the past few months

Until I get a better chance of updating my blog and getting the look I want for it, here are some of the cakes and other delicious bakes from the past few months. I hope you like it. For a more up to date stream of my life baking and living visit my instagram account @ Lisubettan. Much appreciated. :)

Little Enzo's christening cake with raspberries and whitechocolate



Light pink cupcakes for my sweet niece

Miniature versions

Carrot cake, always a favourite

Hersey's kisses on top of an orange flavour buttercream layer cake



Baguettes with linseeds and oats

Malted loaf, made with a poolish

Lemon and milk curd flan


Another hearty bread, just the way I like it!

Sweet cardamom shrovetide buns with raspberry jam and whipped cream

Little Minea's christening cake <3

Pearls for girls - Helmi's cake for her 5th birthday

Ham, sweet pepper and chili sandwich cake

Ham and chive sandwich cake

Super positive Spongebob Squarepants cake for my son's 5th birthday. <3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment