Wednesday 19 March 2014

Baby's first cake

For the past months I have mainly been posting pictures of my cakes and other creations on Instagram. I find it quick and easy to add them onto the site without having to take the time to write a complete blog post.
I do want to continue update this blog, so I shall try my best to get back on track and bring my recipes and photos over here as well.

My friend wanted me to create something dainty for her second daughter's christening. She wished for a pale pink cake, with a baby as a cake topper, but she left the rest of the decoration up to me.
The cake consisted of a chocolate sponge with two layers of filling - raspberry mousse and white chocolate mousse.

My friend was more than delighted with the cake, so for me this was a job well done. Happy. <3   








No comments:

Post a Comment